The PopCap team has released a new update of the PVZGW2. The patch update has contain alot of bug fixes and general game fixes. The developer has always been active for fixing bugs on the every console. Plants Versus Zombies Garden Warfare 2 is always one of those games I always play when I’ve got nothing to do. Here are the new patch update list:
- “General – Some players were experiencing a bug where the rubble in the Backyard Battleground would not save and players had to replay the tutorial upon game start -Fixed.”
Luckily, for me I’ve never experienced that before. I wonder if it’s just the North American servers were affected.
- “Sticker Shop – Small amount of players were experiencing the game freezing after purchasing Phenomenal Character Packs – Fixed.”
I have experienced freezing issue during the Turf Takeover gameplay in the multiplayer, but not this while opening a sticker pack.
- “Connectivity – Some players were prompted with the “Unable to connect to EA servers at this time. Please check your network connection and try again later” error message for 3 – 4 times before connecting to the EA servers – Fixed.”
I had experienced this but I thought it was my internet connection.
- “Bugs – We corrected a bug where people were getting less XP/coins for the Flag of Power than the standard 25%. Please note, the Flag of Power is always at 25% of the XP and coins as you are 4 x as powerful as a character.”
INFINITY TIME FIXES
- The host player could sometimes experience a crash after failing the “Gnomish Floaties” special wave – Fixed.
- The game sometimes crashed for the host when failing the “Meddlesome Gardens” special wave – Fixed
- Split-screen – Skipping waves did not always launch into specified wave, but rather defaulted to wave 1 and user loses stars – Fixed
- Game sometimes freezes after a user is vanquished by a singularity in the looting area – singularity and game crash fixed
The only time I had played Infinity Time was recently with group of friends on the PS4. I had 2 other friends that joined me that wanted to play Infinity Time. We had collected about 38,000 shards. Next time, if you want to join the game you can add me as friends on PS4. My gamertag is Granddeluxegamin.
So, now that the patch have been released back in Mid April, I want the next patch to focus on the Nerf and Buff for some characters.
Have you found some bugs? Let me know on what you think if they need to fix on certain thing.